Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages?

Discus and support Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i log on to my account go on messages and try to message it does not allow me as it says quote open "Message failed to send" my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beatermachine77, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages?

Whenever i log on to my account go on messages and try to message it does not allow me as it says quote open "Message failed to send"

my account is clean

and their is no setting that allows messages

:)

beatermachine77, Nov 29, 2016
  2. hiddnmenace
    hiddnmenace Guest
    Parental access and Terms and conditions.

the problem i am having..

is I cannot log into my parental account because it "doesnt excist" and this means i cannot log in to change it..

everytime i go to access my account it prompts me with "you must accept terms and conditions etc"
    I DO ACCEPT...

then it prompts me to log into my parental account..

but whenever i do it.. it wont let me because it says the account doesnt excist(from when i go to retrieve the password)

and im 20? so why would I need parental permission anyways..??

It tells me the email address that i need to log into..

im logged into that email.. and i cant retieve the passworld.. account doesnt excist.

hiddnmenace, Nov 29, 2016
  3. o MGKelly o
    o MGKelly o Guest
    Cant connect two xbox's to the router at once and play together.

Everytime i log on it kicks my friend off and everytime he logs on it kicks me off.

o MGKelly o, Nov 29, 2016
  4. orion796 Win User

There needs to be more older people playing this.

you wanna play fifa 12 theres tons of kids on it..everytime i lose they send me a message..something like...ner ner..hahaha..2-0 your sh*t..think yourself lucky.
  5. ALAZTAR Win User

Corrupted account

Hi! I have a problema with my account, everytime that I want to change the región or zone on internet page of Xbox, appears a message from Hotmail asking me my mail and password ane when I write that information, Hotmail team send me a message saying me
    that they are going to send a number to my mial to check my security of my account. So I can´t change my account to another región. Anyone can help me?
  6. A7x Mustache Win User

Wanting to join a clan.

Send me a MESSAGE on t Xbox 360 Explaining why you want to join and I'll put you on the lis.

Clan Website: www.a7xgamingclan.weebly.com
  7. BillowyPanther4 Win User

Account was Hijacked! Help!

Jobby can you get online at all. It's letting me get on mine on my Xbox. It shows me logging in receiving messages and even sending messages. But when I try to log on here on Xbox.com it doesn't. I don't know why it's doing this it's suppose to have been
    logged since August.
  8. tj21717 Win User

Warning: Do NOT Assassinate Tebaggers!

That is why I set the voice settings and message settings to Friends Only. I don 't want to get hate mail and all that cussing BS so I just only let my friends send me messages.
Thema:

Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages?

1. Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages? - Similar Threads - Why everytime log

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...
  6. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...
  7. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...
  8. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  9. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524
  10. Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a chat box that pops up everytime I press left stick on xbox app on pc?: Everyone of my games on xbox app on pc bring up this annoying chat box everytime I press the left stick. It doesn't happen when I'm offline and it has nothing to do with my keyboard being plugged...