Why everyone has 100 packet loss

Discus and support Why everyone has 100 packet loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NRG Tsunami2957, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players

:)

NRG Tsunami2957, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi NRG, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you having disconnections while playing?

There this current "bug/glitch/error" that shows 100% packet loss on the network test but players can still play without an issue.

If it was 100% packet loss, you wouldn't be able to connect and navigate at all on the console.

Please, open the console browser and do a packet loss test on this website: https://packetlosstest.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  5. Pedroso Gamer Win User

100% PACKET LOSS

Wifi also has 100% packet loss
  6. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
Thema:

1. Why everyone has 100 packet loss - Similar Threads - Why everyone has

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  6. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  7. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  8. Why can't I invite everyone to game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I invite everyone to game: When I am in a party on my Xbox series X and I go to invite everyone to game it is grayed out And so is invite to game my NAT type is open and I have power cycled my console and router but nothing...
  9. Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so weak to puny children reporting everyone: Just had my account banned for a day for using a photo of the bathesda vault boy character with his thumb up, how in anyway would that go against the community standards just pure stupidity I’ve...
  10. Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t: For a while my classic Minecraft skins haven’t been showing up for others I either show up as Steve,Alex or another starter skin I’ve deleted and downloaded Minecraft many times and it’s still not...