Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible?

Discus and support Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend... I checked in library to find what is going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quafi_21, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Quafi_21
    Quafi_21 Guest

Hi
    I wanted to play game called Sea of thieves, but when I started instaling this game nothing happend...
    I checked in library to find what is going on? And I found out that the status of the game is 'pending', so I leave it for the night. When I woke up, I looked on the screen and I saw that nothing changed. So I restarted PC, and started instaling again, but nothing happend, so I did it again and again and again, in one try after few hours of pending game finaly started instaling, but after another hours, I only downloaded 2 MB... I cant blame my internet bc I have like 5MB/second on download, so i guees its microsoft fault
    I have tried:
    -re-instaling microsft store
    -re-login
    -restart pc

-reset the Microsoft Store cache
    -run Troubleshooter
    -downloading this game from Xbox app, but its just shut down. The xbox app is not updated, but I can't update it either bc, it can be updated on microsoft store, BUT microsoft store have a stroke, so i can't do nothing about it .
    Nothing helped, so i have a question: Is there any hope for me to download this game from this app?

:)

Quafi_21, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Let me know if you need further help with anything?

Regards
  3. Quafi_21 Win User

Nothing changed, I did what you told me, but it doesn't work.
    Is there any other way to solve this problem?
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Quafi_21,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

If you’re using the Microsoft Store app, I suggest that you run the Windows App troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Here are the steps:

Right-click the Start button.
    Click Settings.
    Click Update & Security.
    Click Troubleshoot.
    Look for Windows Store Apps.
    Click Run the troubleshooter.

For further information please visit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-pc-from/697af625-d838-4567-b676-f0a3da09eb7e this link.

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

If all the above troubleshooting fails then I afraid windows reset or re-installation of windows will be the last option there.

Regards
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Impossible to DOWNLOAD APPS

Hey Aiden,

Thank you for responding. I see you have been unable to download any apps for about a month now even after performing a factory reset on your console. I'd like for you to clarify a few things so we can eliminate as many factors as possible. Have you tried
    using a different network? Are you using an external hard drive with your Xbox? Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider's Program? We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
Thema:

1. Why downloading apps on miscorsft store is impossible? - Similar Threads - Why downloading apps

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. why is my xbox app downloading so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox app downloading so slow?: It appears that the Microsoft store is limiting my downloads speeds on the Xbox app and the EA app. Any help?? 947a66a5-5c27-40e9-80a9-9c4061330229
  4. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  5. why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either: My game is downloading at like 7.7mb/s how do i increase it a593b27e-d09e-49a2-9464-66ab57a6b0c9
  6. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  7. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b
  8. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  9. why will nothing download and update from the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will nothing download and update from the xbox app: I own a 1year old proper gaming PC. Cost $3000 can run almost anything I have updated Windows and everything app known to man on my PC I have reinstalled updated fixed started stopped rebooted...
  10. Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot cancel my download in Xbox App (Windows 11)?: i try to pre-install Payday 3, and the download show error at 7% so i try to redownload it. but when i try to redownload it, it start at 7% and stuck at 0 b/s and cannot be canceled. i already try...