Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

Discus and support Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RexEffect3, Dec 31, 2023.

1. RexEffect3
    RexEffect3 Guest

This gets posted ever few minutes.

All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off.

The poster is not even on an xbox. I have repeatedly reported there post but microsoft is a joke and dude nothing about it.

:)

RexEffect3, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, RexEffect3

I can imagine that is what is happening. However, by reporting it the Family Safety team can take action and learn what they are doing. They will also be able to work on ways to prevent this in the future.

It was like the SPAM we used to see on this community a lot, where folk would come here and post advertisements and SPAM everywhere. While we do get some, we don't get as much as we used to three years back. This is because of everyone reporting them, us dealing with them and Microsoft looking into ways to prevent them from posting SPAM. While it is not perfect, it is improving. This will be the same on Xbox. The more you report it, them more the team who handles those reports can deal with it and look at ways to prevent it or reduce it.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. RexEffect3 Win User

They just make a new fake account to pay again no limit to number of accounts and you can pay from mobile. There's little effort to stop anything on the looking for groups posts. The people posting this aren't on xbox not do they even play any games.
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, RexEffect3

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

The Xbox Family safety team do take this seriously. Please continue reporting posts like this in the looking for group posts and they will continue looking into this and taking action against the individuals.

Nathan
  5. Clint2018 Win User

Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

Except I used the same tags, and changed the "as I keep getting..." to "DO NOT SHOOT ENRAGED ENEMIES FIRST!" and then it worked. That was the only thing I changed. It just does not make any sense to me.
  6. KaitoCam Win User

Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

Tags also factor in. I would keep it short and sweet and explain anything else you need to once the party has been created.
Thema:

1. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts. - Similar Threads - Why dose allow

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  5. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  6. Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox: I bought a new Xbox series X/S yesterday and when I went to plug it in and set it up My internet would shut off then when I went to update something on my Xbox the internet just randomly shuts off...
  7. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  8. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...