Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

Discus and support Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christina Anway, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

Things I have tried ~

: turning it off and on

: restarting it

: restarting my router

: changed the dns settings

: leaving it off for a while

: Unplugging it and plugging it back in

~I’m so irritated at this point somebody needs to help it’s an on going problem

:)

Christina Anway, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working on my Wi-Fi ?

Hello Christina,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor Ana Rincón has a solution, I will leave her information so that she can find out about the solution.

Taking into account the description of your query, try to log in to your computer but without internet, that is; Disconnect the network cable or disable Wi-Fi as appropriate. Try the old password and the new one.

If it doesn't allow you to log in, start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking” and use your old and new account passwords to check if it allows you to log in. In the following link you will see the step by step, do not forget to select “From the login screen” or “From a black or blank screen” Start the PC in safe mode in Windows 10.

If it allows you to enter, connect to the network so that your profile password can be updated or in this case create another profile or restore to a previous point, in the following link you will learn how to Restore from a system restore point.

If it does not allow you to enter, it will be necessary to Reset the PC (it is advisable to backup files with a trusted technician to avoid loss of information).

Tell us how the procedure goes, it is very important to help you solve this incident. We remain attentive.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d1c4d2e5-1cab-4386-9b4b-33a22d2d2237

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. jenedmondson Win User

Can log into xbox but not the games

Hi thanks for the reply just keeps saying I have the wrong password so I changed the password it works on everything but XBOX
  4. ShelaeGriffiths Win User

Xbox One issue: Purchase and Content Usage

So then why am I having an issue getting anything else to work on my xbox one. My internet works with everything else and when I test my internet it says the problem is on the other end.
  5. Chronoxic Win User

Can't sign in to my main account

Ok, the problem was fixed with my Microsoft for my Xbox 360 now it keeps saying the password is wrong (when it is correct) on my Xbox One
  6. Craggy123 Win User

Trouble viewing the new terms of use

I've tried both now and on the website it says that the password is wrong but when I tried to download the profile on to my xbox it says there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign in. It would be much clearer if every option I tried said that
    the password was wrong but it seems that there are several reasons why this isn't working. And btw I appreciate the help you are providing.
Thema:

Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

1. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working... - Similar Threads - Why dose keep

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my internet go out when I update something on my Xbox: I bought a new Xbox series X/S yesterday and when I went to plug it in and set it up My internet would shut off then when I went to update something on my Xbox the internet just randomly shuts off...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  9. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  10. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...