Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

Discus and support Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Val, Nov 26, 2023.

1. J Val
    J Val Guest

I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)! Why should I pay for a subscription when you can’t use it ffs?? The game pass is not worth it if this **** goes on. Microsoft you’re the richest company on tech and still you can’t upgrade and fix your “beta” software?? You’re a totally downer on this one!

:)

J Val, Nov 26, 2023
  2. bikeboy1360 Win User

Why bother even replying to this thread when you have no real information to provide?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I agree with you, let's hope this problem will be solved soon. I wish you good luck friend and let's hope that everything can be solved.
  4. J Val Win User

Hey, ok thank you for this information. I hope they fix this or else they should stop marketing their subscription service for cloud gaming when they obviously can’t handle it!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cloud is an afterthought even sony don't even push their cloud services

You are forgetting we are getting thousands of new users due to the EU DEAL where portable consoles and streaming services now have access to cloud games for free

Well consoles still have to pay their providers but boosteriod and geforce now and 7 other providers don't have To pay for access in Europe

Not to mention it's Christmas everyone is playing
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi J V, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry for your bad experience with queuing to access a game, this is a problem that Microsoft is experiencing due to its servers and overload, from what I understand there is a team that is trying to identify the root cause of the problem and they are working to solve it. without a rest. Unfortunately so far there is no solution.

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players, so I am affected by this as well. This means that I am not a Microsoft employee.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem?? - Similar Threads - Why don’t fix

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  4. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  5. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  6. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  7. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  8. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  9. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  10. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...: I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted b40af33f-bcc3-44fd-bf5d-f87fc2c537c2