Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.

Discus and support Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased battlefield one digitally and it's not showing up that I purchased it in my reward. 182a6587-985d-409f-8a9b-f71412ec6837 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RONNIFIFTY, Dec 30, 2016.

1. RONNIFIFTY
    RONNIFIFTY Guest

Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.

I purchased battlefield one digitally and it's not showing up that I purchased it in my reward.

:)

RONNIFIFTY, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Isamukudaka
    Isamukudaka Guest
    Windows Digital Games (non-Xbox Live)

Hello,

I was wondering if windows digital games count as Xbox Rewards purchases, or if they considered distinct from the rewards program?

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Take care and Christ bless!

Isamukudaka, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Over $100 purchases

i I bought over $100 worth of games but didn't even get one reward credit! I don't understand why I didn't. I've spent a lot of money on Xbox store (since I only buy digital games) but only had 27 dollars in credits over the past 5 years. Either the program
    is broken, or someone's not doing their job right.

Miss FluffyBunz, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Most of the offers are only for purchasing digital games in the Xbox store, but in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP
    rebates.

This month, Battlefield is eligible for the Rewards Story offer, but you do need to make eligible purchases in the other 2 parts in order to receive credits.

Smwutches, Dec 30, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello RONNIFIFTY,

You were Credited for that purchase in September with the September MyVIP payback on purchases. This Credit event can be reviewed from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello RONNIFIFTY,

You were Credited for that purchase in September with the September MyVIP payback on purchases. This Credit event can be reviewed from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Most of the offers are only for purchasing digital games in the Xbox store, but in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP
    rebates.

This month, Battlefield is eligible for the Rewards Story offer, but you do need to make eligible purchases in the other 2 parts in order to receive credits.
  8. KLutz95 Win User

Question about FIFA points

Eggnogga - gamerscore has a little to do with the rewards program. Depending on how many gamerscore points you have, you receive some elevated rewards for various activities. The higher the gamerscore, the higher the add'l beneft. It's a nice addititive
    benefit to the larger program.

As to the OP, don't think that FIFA purchases to EA count toward the rewards, it's only if you're buying from Microsoft, so things like digital games, renting or buying movies, etc.
  9. djflurk Win User

bad idea to finish xbox live rewards and merge it with microsoft rewards

Totally agrea with you, i buyed more digital games because of it and i rather have they deleted microsoft rewards program instead of xbox rewards program.

You can't really have something nice in the microsoft rewards program.

I think when they deleted xbox rewards program, me buying digital products in store is gonna stop also ... like you said why should i nothing really interesting to get out of it...

I think since Phil spencer is gone from XBOX it ain't about the gamer anymore but about the money microsoft can make of it.

I see it going down because of this.

I was even motivated to safe my diamonds to get some nice prices now it's just gonna be extra money to buy in de store ... "woeptie doo"
  10. PWNRR Win User

Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

If you pre-order from the Microsoft store, it will be digital. You can pre-order a physical copy from participating retailers. However, the Microsoft store is more advantageous in my opinion. You can take advantage the Microsoft rewards program when you
    buy from the store. Usually a $60 game, rewards you with 5,000 Microsoft points, that you can use for in game purchases, extending your xbox live service, or even buying a Starbucks gift card.
Thema:

1. Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program. - Similar Threads - Why don't digital

2. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  3. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  8. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  9. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  10. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c