Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

Discus and support Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dai 9, Jan 7, 2024.

1. dai 9
    dai 9 Guest

Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker.

secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox achievements at all

when I was playing in my Xbox I was Be amazed by Xbox achievements but when I Transferred to PC I little bit got disappointed.

Finally, I want you really update the achievements on PC and make it like the Xbox it will be a wonderful thing actually and thank you.

:)

dai 9, Jan 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: