Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

Discus and support Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valentinus Siptarus, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app. In the bundle for each of those games, there is an inclusion of the game Halo : The Master Chief Collection. But the app doesn't register me as owning any of the halo games that I bought one day ago. So I go buy Halo The Master Chief Collection, even though I should already own it from the game bundles that I bought previously (5 times) and it doesn't register it. So my Android XBox app doesn't recognize the payments or something so it is as if I didn't buy these 5 (now 6) individual games. You troubleshooting help line redirects me to talking with a bot, so there's noone to complain to. Than I found a web page that tells me " we are replacing this service with the android app, so go to the android app " and now that I'm out of options I've decided to write my issue here and ask to resolve it. In addition to that I get the " XBox Live services are down ". I bought all these games because of a Black Friday discount offer so waiting for a few days for the issue to be resolved might make me miss the wonderful discounts currently available.

How do we fix this and why can't I look up the games that I own in a web browser ?

:)

Valentinus Siptarus, Nov 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?