Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

Discus and support Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Fielding, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming

:)

Elijah Fielding, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Elijah, at least for now, Hell Let Loose is not available on Xcloud, okay? It is already available on Game Pass to install, though. I have no information for now if it is going to be available or when, so what we can do for now is keep an eye out for it!

I found a great website that helps with keeping track of the new Xcloud games released since it is updated daily:

https://cloudbase.gg/new-xbox-cloud-games/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

I hope you understand and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. ROCKY10116 Win User

Cause everything goes around series s/x consoles i really im not happy about

All games that is coming out is series s/x what about the x that they said aswell it is so powerfull now ot getting left it the dust microsoft what is wrong with you people really...
  4. JaguarMCat Win User

Digital Game refund policy?

I never completed the game, the game is Hell Let Loose which is a Multiplayer game. I didn’t even stay it the game I was in because it was performing so poorly. Their criteria for offering a refund is vague and unclear which is why I'm trying to get clarification.
  5. DevenHo-Means Win User

Downloading a game, call of duty modern warfare

Before I do this, I want to see what is saved in cloud and what is not, because I don't want to loose data for my games. Where can I see where any games saved data is located?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hell Let Loose Won't Launch

Hello CodyC318,

OK! Good luck! Thank you!
Thema:

1. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Why don't hell

2. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  3. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  8. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  9. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  10. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting and i don't know why: i have tried switching the batteries and using a usb-c cable but it did not work tried connecting it to my laptop however nothing i have tried works c6b67020-1343-4433-8f46-f38518b5101c