Why don't I receive the Paradox account link email

Discus and support Why don't I receive the Paradox account link email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to link my Microsoft account in my Paradox account but I do not receive the email to my Microsoft account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Herobrine046, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Herobrine046
    Herobrine046 Guest

I am trying to link my Microsoft account in my Paradox account but I do not receive the email to my Microsoft account.

:)

Herobrine046, Sep 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Herobrine046,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

There could be several reasons why you are not receiving the Paradox account link email. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your spam or junk folder in your email account. Sometimes, emails from unknown senders can end up in these folders.

2. Make sure that the email address associated with your Microsoft account is correct and up-to-date.

3. Add "noreply@paradoxplaza.com" to your email contacts or safe senders list to ensure that emails from Paradox are not blocked by your email provider.

4. If you still do not receive the email after trying the above steps, you can contact Paradox customer support for further assistance.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that.

Hi Ryan H, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking your Microsoft account with your Paradox account.

To link your accounts, follow these steps:

Sign in to the Xbox app on your PC.
    Select "Profile" in the left sidebar.
    Select "Account".
    Select "Link accounts".
    Select "Paradox Interactive".
    Follow the on-screen instructions.
    If you're still having trouble linking your accounts, you can contact Paradox customer support for help.

Here are some additional tips that may help:

Make sure your Microsoft and Paradox accounts have the same email addresses.
    Make sure your Microsoft and Paradox accounts are in the same country or region.
    Try restarting your PC.
    I hope this helps!

Regarding your issue with mods, there may be a problem with mod compatibility with the GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3.

To confirm this, you can try installing a mod that is compatible with the PC version of Crusader Kings 3.

If the mod works, then the problem is with mod compatibility with the GamePass version.

In this case, you can contact the mod developer for help.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Time Reversal?

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Quick question. But why do some of the Paradox Endings become "greyed out" after a new Paradox was chosen? And are they still active (as a Fragment)?

[/quote]

Grayed out? I don't think I understand the question.
  6. x Swangod x Win User

Sunset Overdrive DLC Error Code

Hi Unsolved Paradox. No, I tried to redeem on my XB1 console. There is no scannable code as the DLC codes were emailed to me. The other code I received worked right away. This Hangover DLC error code was from my Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Why don't I receive the Paradox account link email - Similar Threads - Why don't receive

2. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  3. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  6. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  7. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  8. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  9. Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?: I want to add my phone number in my microsoft account. but the code is not coming for verifying. I tried a long week, but nothing happened. someone give any solution. (Bangladesh)...
  10. Why don't I receive the notification on the authenticator app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why don't I receive the notification on the authenticator app?: so I wanted to play a game and I needed to login in with Xbox live and it told me there should be a notification on my microsoft authenticator but there was nothing. I recently changed phones...