Why don't game pass codes show up

Discus and support Why don't game pass codes show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I put in the codes for the free game pass ultimate but I've never received the codes in my Gmail 1dee6118-a08e-42ef-9562-f3a47ac1a866 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Ellis1, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Why don't game pass codes show up

So I put in the codes for the free game pass ultimate but I've never received the codes in my Gmail

:)

Matthew Ellis1, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Matthew Ellis1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Matthew Ellis1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get your Game Pass codes. Please note that the codes are usually sent to the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

If you haven't received the codes, please check your spam or junk folder in case the email was filtered there. If you still can't find the email, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Services & subscriptions" and look for the Game Pass subscription.

3. If the subscription is there, click on "Manage" and then "View gift card & code history" to see if the codes are listed there.

4. If the codes are not listed, you can contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Enderaan Win User

Certain games on the XBox Game Pass refuse to install on my Windows 10 PC

Hi. One of the games is Astroneer, which shows up in the Microsoft Store, AND has an option to download it with the Xbox game pass, so if it's not available, then I don't know why it shows up on the Microsoft Store in the first place
  5. FireBird751 Win User

DLC content missing when downloading profile on "new" Xbox account.

Hi Francia, unfortunately the purchase of the season pass does not show up in the billing history. Oddly enough, one of the DLCs does show up in the billing history. However, it is shown as just a refund and the original purchase is not there, which makes no sense. I don't remember requesting a refund for any of the DLCs that I have bought. If I remember correctly, the code for the season pass came with the physical copy of the game itself which I bought from GameStop and redeemed the code on my Xbox. I don't think the season pass would show up in the billing history in that case.
  6. Leemur60 Win User

Secret gamepass game

Thanks for sharing. I’ll look it up. Wonder why it’s not showing in Game Pass and if there are any more hiding in the store?
Thema:

1. Why don't game pass codes show up - Similar Threads - Why don't game

2. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  3. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  4. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  5. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  6. Why don't some Xbox games allow full screen gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't some Xbox games allow full screen gaming?: when I play wolfenstein on my laptop through Xbox gamepass it never opens up fully into full screen. however when I connect my laptop to my tv through an HDMI cable, it works fine. What's the fix?...
  7. Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?: Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app. In the bundle for each of those games, there...
  8. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  9. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46
  10. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?: Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing 462e19f6-374e-44da-8223-638819ee0337