Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

Discus and support Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Gerrity, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? I'm new to XBox series X and new to call of duty, I have no idea what Im doing

:)

Patrick Gerrity, Sep 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The first level of the story mode of a call duty game is the tutorial
  3. proneto911 Win User

any tips for xbox one setup?

Yeah I know that's why I'm going to download Kinect speech tutorial app
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

If you play Call of Duty, you can't have a valid opinion on games

I don't know...I don't agree with what the guy said about the recent played games but why are you commenting on something you never tried except for the tutorial.
  5. Rozark Win User

Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

Tutorial seed: 1171544198849424676

i don't know why they to out the part that they show you what seed you have/had when you load your game after the update that fix the problem's for the second update.
  6. Greig91 Win User

Minecraft's game halting glitch...

Once you've completely gone through a tutorial it shouldn't show up any more, so there's definitely something wrong there since you've already done all of them in the tutorial.. tutorial.

-

I'm kinda surprised that I haven't come across this. For one thing we did download the same game, and for another I'm unlucky as hell when it comes to this sort of thing lol.

-

The only thing I can think of that I MIGHT have done differently from you is download the game via this site instead of just doing it on my 360 like usual. The reason for that is that I bought it the day it came out, and as some of you probably know it was
    selling for -1 mspoints (basicaly the maximum point balance -1, so like a billion billion $$$) if you tried to buy it on your 360, whereas on this site it worked fine. It could be that the versions downloaded via consoles are bugged in some way, it's not much
    of a stretch given how badly Microsoft botched the launch.
Thema:

1. Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials? - Similar Threads - Why don't games

2. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  3. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  4. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  5. Why don't game pass codes show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't game pass codes show up: So I put in the codes for the free game pass ultimate but I've never received the codes in my Gmail 1dee6118-a08e-42ef-9562-f3a47ac1a866
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. Why don't some Xbox games allow full screen gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't some Xbox games allow full screen gaming?: when I play wolfenstein on my laptop through Xbox gamepass it never opens up fully into full screen. however when I connect my laptop to my tv through an HDMI cable, it works fine. What's the fix?...
  8. Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?: Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app. In the bundle for each of those games, there...
  9. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  10. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46