Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all?

Discus and support Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to place Super Mario Bros Movie in 3D and the only place to get it is on Vudu. Nowhere in the world can you buy Super Mario Bros Movie in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TripleTopper321, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all?

I was trying to place Super Mario Bros Movie in 3D and the only place to get it is on Vudu.

Nowhere in the world can you buy Super Mario Bros Movie in 3D on Blu-Ray.

So I hook up my Xbox One S to my PlayStation 3D TV, (because the Xbox Series S doesn't support 3D at all,) and I tried to buy the movie and it says sorry your equipment is not capable of 3D.

So then I tested to make sure I can play a 3D movie and it does work correctly on a 3D Blu-ray?

Then I decided to try Sonic Generations in 3D when I go to the menu and go to 3D options it says your equipment does not support 3D despite the fact that 3D Blu-ray plays with the current hookup, and it's currently connected to a PlayStation 3D TV.

Today is very hard to find a 3D movie player that does both Blu-rays and every web app. You think the Xbox One S should do it but apparently it doesn't.

Also I called Vudu and they said Xbox intentionally takes off the 3D on web apps? Why take off the 3D on web apps when it's perfectly fine on Blu-rays?

And why take the 3D out of Sonic Generations and other 360 games that took advantage of it?

Just wondering.

:)

TripleTopper321, Oct 29, 2023
  2. SK1G80 Win User

I Would Like to get full HD Audio Support on the XBOne

I want my Xbox One to have 3D movie support. I don't see why it doesn't do it yet, I was under the impression that all Blu Ray players are all 3D ready and all MS would have to do is send in a patch. Please MS 3D support for Xbox One!
  3. David Russell Hook Win User

3D GAMING HELP

4. OCRyzen Win User

3D question

Call of Duty: Black Ops, can put any screen into Stereoscopic 3D too, even though a screen doesn't support 3D..

It's the TV that processes the Stereoscopic 3D images.. The game, doesn't autosense anything & the reason why, you manually turn Stereoscopic 3D on in games for the Xbox 360 to output etc...
  5. User 9242019 Win User

XBOX ONE HDMI version

I see now when I look at your response that you were talking about 1.3 vs. 1.4 with regard to 3D only. The question though was what version of HDMI does the Xbox One support. Where is the info about 1080i 3D from? The wiki says that 1.3 doesn't support 3D
    at all. Thanks
  6. CurbsideBoot Win User

3D Support

Xbox is 3D compatible the NBA 2k games have the option
Thema:

Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all?

1. Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Xhox

2. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  3. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  4. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  5. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e
  10. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...