Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

Discus and support Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sure_Government_4353, Jun 26, 2024 at 1:52 AM.

1. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。

submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sure_Government_4353, Jun 26, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  2. Metropolis4ever Win User

Why Won't My Xbox 360 Recognize My Memory Card Anymore?

It's a third-party USB drive. The Xbox still recognizes my other memory card, which is an official Xbox one. Is this a problem for everyone?
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

1 month free with xbox usb stick how to redeem?

There should be a code on a card.

Why would he buy a XBox branded USB flash drive when it's much more expensive than a third party one?
  4. braunman Win User

My console not recognize HDD

Is the HDD an official Microsoft one designed for the 360? One of the updates disabled third-party memory devices so that may be it.
  5. FiDRoC Win User

MS absuses DMC to eliminate competition

I remember that happening with the third party memory cards. They kinda blew their own 'security procedures' argument out of the water when they later released an update to make bog standard USB sticks usable with the 360 (but at the same time they killed
    the need to use only MS branded memory cards so in some ways it balances out)

Seem to remember reading too that no third party joy pads are allowed to be wireless which is why any new controllers that hit the market made by anybody other than MS are wired
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Rocksmith not recognizing cable on series X?

Is it an official cable you have, or a third party one? Only the official one will work on Xbox.
Thema:

Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

1. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive - Similar Threads - Why doesn't open

2. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  3. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?: I just see the blank page and it doesn't load anything other than the Microsoft logo and won't let me redeem my points 15972351-eab0-4fcd-b38b-f55821a998fb
  7. Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows?: On Windows, my xbox gamebar doesn't open with any hotkeys and nothing online has helped. It also doesn't open through the Microsoft Store or anything normal way. 7b14cd30-aadd-44e1-bfff-9af6eedee8fe
  8. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  10. Why doesn't Minecraft open the servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Minecraft open the servers?: I have the lastest version of Minecraft and the Minecraft's servers require me to have the lastest version when I actually have it. ¿What do I have to do? 91adad7d-3a65-4f43-84bb-e8cbbefdab44