Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

Discus and support Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jose_King, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Jose_King
    Jose_King Guest

This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We really need this as the xbox community, but why hasn't Microsoft not added this, cause Playstation has it.

If you see this xbox, we'd like some feedback...and if somebody else knows why they haven't added this ,please help

:)

Jose_King, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jose! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and recommendations with the community!

I highly recommend you submit your suggestions directly to the Xbox Team in order for them to properly review your suggestions. Kindly check out the detailed instructions using this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MC1R 13 Win User

Microsoft Refusing to Sell Extended Service Plans for Eligible Xbox 360 Consoles

I know exactly why they're doing this. It's called the Xbox One.

"Broken 360? No problem! For only $500, you can upgrade to the brand new Xbox One, now with almost all of the features of the previous generation console!! But don't worry. Our experts are working around to clock to give you all those features everyone has
    been requesting… Eventually… If we feel like it…"
  4. Photonimus Win User

dashboard update failed!

Oops, that was just the update... But none of us can log in because THE SYSTEM IS UPDATING TOO.

Give it time, it's a massive upgrade, so all the new features have to be implemented on the servers too.
  5. Zubair SK Win User

Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth - no impulse triggers work in Forza 6 Apex

Impulse Trigger doesn't work on xbox one controller whole world knows that, but it should work on new xbox one s controller, Microsoft should give us some resolution on this we have already paid high price.

we are not worried about battery consumption just give us the feature Microsoft promised on this new controller.
  6. Ice794 Win User

Human Fall Flat Error

I got it using a PC, and what it tells me in Human Fall Flat is:

Thank you for playing Human: Fall Flat on Windows 10

"No Brakes Games and Curve Digital are delighted to give you a FREE UPGRADE

featuring five additional levels". Basically, it's talking about a free upgrade.

But, if I don't upgrade I can't play online, and my work doesn't save. (and again when I try to upgrade, it says "Human Fall Flat is not available")
Thema:

1. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't features

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e