Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows?

Discus and support Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows, my xbox gamebar doesn't open with any hotkeys and nothing online has helped. It also doesn't open through the Microsoft Store or anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rocco b, Aug 20, 2023.

1. rocco b
    rocco b Guest

On Windows, my xbox gamebar doesn't open with any hotkeys and nothing online has helped. It also doesn't open through the Microsoft Store or anything normal way.

:)

rocco b, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Rocco how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Make sure you have the latest updates on your Windows device.

Press the Start button and choose Settings.

Go to Update & Security (Windows Update on Windows 11) and select Check for Updates.

Check the Game Bar settings. Press the Start button and choose Settings.

Go to Games > Xbox Game Bar, then turn on Record Game Clips, Screenshots, and Stream Using Game Bar.

When playing games, press Windows logo key \uE560 + G to open the Game Bar.

Select Enable game features to have this app record gameplay when trying to use game features like streaming or capturing.

Your game may be running in full screen mode. See the section “How do I record a game if it is in full screen mode?” section above.

Make sure you update your graphics drivers. To see:
    Hardware requirements for capturing on Windows
    Try choosing a different display option for your game, such as borderless windows.

The game may be blocking custom keyboard shortcuts. See the section “Why don't my keyboard shortcuts for the Game Bar work?” section below.
    A small number of PCs and accessories do not support the Windows logo key.

See your device manufacturer's website for more information.
    If your keyboard doesn't have a built-in Windows logo key, create a custom keyboard shortcut to open Game Bar.

Press the Start button , select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Game bar and enter a new shortcut.

I'm sending you a link that has more other settings that I believe will solve your problem.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/troubleshoot-game-bar-windows
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Game Bar

open apps and features under settings, locate gamebar and uninstall. once done restart your machine, then open the windows store and search for gamebar and install, restart machine again when done.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
  5. Patirisha Win User

Looking For Group PC To Console

Open Gamebar open Gamebar Widget Menu and add "Looking for group". Done.

Open Console Companion and do like always. Done

Don't open Xbox App because Xbox App is not Gamebar nor Companion.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Windows Game bar FPS not working

is your windows fully up to date and have you made sure gamebar is fully upto date via the windows store.

if all that is ok then open apps and features, locate gamebar and select advanced, then reset the app.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't gamebar

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e