Why doesn't this username work?

Discus and support Why doesn't this username work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a username that is not in use , it is "SunsFee". No one is using it, yet it makes me us a # with numbers unless i add something else to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The Reaper1, Aug 11, 2023.

1. The Reaper1
    The Reaper1 Guest

There is a username that is not in use , it is "SunsFee". No one is using it, yet it makes me us a # with numbers unless i add something else to the end, which i dont want to do, i want SunsFee only and it doesn't let me have the name on its own? The username is bugged, please fix it.,” we think we might have found something to help.

:)

The Reaper1, Aug 11, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

if you have previously used it even though its been deleted it could still be within the network somewhere. speak to support via this link and they may be able to help further https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  3. The Reaper1 Win User

It's not used on any of those, I had it on an alt account and had it terminated/removed so I could have the username on xbox, it doesn't work on xbox anymore as if there is someone still using it but there is no one using it.
  4. melanie brown2 Win User

GTs are also tied to services like Zune or Games for Windows LIVE. If a GT doesn't exist on Xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. If you try sending the GT you want a friend request and it says it’s not a valid GT that just means it isn’t used on Xbox LIVE, but it could be used for Zune or GFWL. You could try changing some more letters to Capital letters and see if it works.
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

unfortunately i cant find any fixes other than changing some of the letters.
  6. The Reaper1 Win User

They don't help with this issue what so ever, I've already been on the phone with the support line and they just avoided to try and go into the details and remove it from the data base so they could make the name available again, they just tell me to add something different or go with the hashtag in the name
Thema:

1. Why doesn't this username work? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't username

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e