Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by itsLeft, May 11, 2024.

1. itsLeft
    itsLeft Guest

I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8

:)

itsLeft, May 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ItsLeft, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, first, check your time settings, and set it to automatic.

Press the Windows Key + X > Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Enable "Set Timezone Automatically" and "Set Time Automatically".

[​IMG]

Afterward, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

[​IMG]

Then please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool: https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved (Press "Y").

[​IMG]

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

[​IMG]

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool
  3. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  4. skarha Win User

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

yes. i redownloaded forza horizon 5 and it doesnt work either
  5. MrFraggIiI Win User

Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App

Hello, i dont know why but i can not login into the Xbox App.

I dont know why. Someone an idea ?

I made an Video for you :)

https://youtu.be/f_yNYz6k2ig

<- Youtube Video just click on it.

Thank you
    ps.

1. I reinstalled the app multiple times.

2. My windows is up to date.

3. When i cant login into the xbox app the game Forza Horizon 4 give me an message that i cant play without login.
  6. KIRANBHAT2 Win User

Forza horizon 5 won't launch

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your help. I have been playing Forza horizon 5 from the day it launched except the past 1 or 2 weeks. Now when I try to open it won't allow me to. The platform that I use is Windows PC
Thema:

1. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Why doesnt login

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  6. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  7. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  8. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  9. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...