Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser?

Discus and support Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just see the blank page and it doesn't load anything other than the Microsoft logo and won't let me redeem my points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L3AC, Oct 31, 2023.

1. L3AC
    L3AC Guest

I just see the blank page and it doesn't load anything other than the Microsoft logo and won't let me redeem my points

:)

2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, L3AC. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your concern today.

I'm sorry to hear the Microsoft Rewards page is not loading properly on your browser.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried to open the Microsoft Rewards page in a new incognito window, or if possible, try to check if the website works when you visit it on a different device, like a phone, or another web browser.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hi L3AK,

I don't think that the problem is on your side.

I had the same issue the last few days. Sometimes I didn't even come that far and was just getting a black page.

But after trying again a bit later makes the site work again.

I use the edge browser of my Series S. Depending on what you use it might be helpfull to clear the cache of your browser.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

200 pontos overwatch no xbox rewards

Responding in English to avoid translation issues

Open up the rewards website in a browser, go to the redeem section and you will find an "Order History" link there...click on it and it will show all your redemptions. Find the one in question and click "resend"...hopefully it will resend you code (it happens sometimes where the first code never gets sent)

If that doesn't work, then you would need to contact rewards Support...there's a link at the bottom of every rewards website page
  5. AridLizard Win User

I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points

did you contact MS Rewards Support using the link at the bottom of the MS Rewards page?

I've had this happen a few times but it has fixed itself (or Rewards Support have fixed it in the background).

one thing I've noticed is that when it doesn't mark the daily quests as complete, the link to sneak peak at Tomorrow's Quests is missing from the page. if that link is missing from the page I restart the browser and try again a few minutes later and it usually
    works.

but if it doesn't work, make sure you get screen shots of the Rewards page showing your Daily Streak and get screen shots of the completed Quests. MS Rewards Support will send you a link to upload the screen shots when they reply to you.
  6. Abdelrahman Mahrous Win User

a new version is available xbox services will be disabled until the game has been updated asphalt 8 ??

It open a game page in browser
Thema:

1. Why doesn't the Reward page open in my browser? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Reward

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e