Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

Discus and support Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOGgamer1996, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the website does not recognize a physical copy, is my account glitched or is that on purpose? if so, why?

:)

TheOGgamer1996, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, are you trying to download the game Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows PC using the physical disc of Minecraft Bedrock edition for PS4, is that correct?

If yes, I'm afraid that your ps4 game disc will not work on Windows PC as the game Minecraft is platform specific wherein you can only play the game on their respective version.

In this case, you can only use your Minecraft ps4 disc game to play it on ps4 console and you will need to buy the Minecraft for PC version to play it on your Windows PC device.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it doesn't work like that, you still have to purchase the Bedrock edition for PC even if you have the game on another platform.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Linking Xbox account with Mojang account

you cant, windows 10 version is bedrock which is also on all platforms, the mojang website version that excepts mods is the java edition that is a completely seperate version of minecraft which has to be purchased through mojang.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't mojang

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e