Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

Discus and support Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zephyr Flanders, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a to start screen and i click a it gives me a networking error called [HUNEME-NEGEV] is there any way to fix it because i haven’t been able to play for 2 weeks due to this issue

:)

Zephyr Flanders, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query. Happy Gaming.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why it doesn’t Let me play it

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Planton

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers.

In this case you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution)

You can double check this current problem here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

[​IMG]
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Game doesn’t let me play

Try to remove your profile, then turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console and sign in!

If the issue persists, I would strongly suggest trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

Also, It would be great if you can delete the local save of the game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

It won’t let me play MW2!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support: "This may mean that the game or app is still installing, or that the installation was incomplete." For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug the external hard drive and then perform a powercycle before reinstalling the game. KEEP THE HARD DRIVE UNPLUGGED.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you don't have an external hard drive unplugged. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why is my Xbox not letting me in mw2?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Will you be playing the game offline or will you be playing the game online multiplayer?

If you will play the game online multiplayer, please make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but if you will be playing the game offline, you can simply set your console to offline and then try launching the game again.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Go Offline.
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t digital

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  7. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  8. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  9. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  10. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...