why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

Discus and support why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; One thing my Ps5 has over the Xbox and I would love it to come to Xbox cuz it's my platform of choice. Would like to watch my friends play a game why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/livenetwork, Apr 24, 2022.

1. why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

One thing my Ps5 has over the Xbox and I would love it to come to Xbox cuz it's my platform of choice.

Would like to watch my friends play a game why I'm doing something else.

submitted by /u/livenetwork
    [link] [comments]

/u/livenetwork, Apr 24, 2022
  2. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

At the moment, I am using a usb headset through pc. Party chats on the app work, and parties on xbox I see, through the stream, register my mic. But it doesn't transmit my voice. Which is why I'm extra confused.
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

Lag if using party feature

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues with Streaming on Xbox Live while using the Party Chat. It may be due to a possible connection error or the environment where your device is located.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• On which device are you streaming while using the Party Chat?
    • Does the issue occur when you are streaming without the Party Chat enabled?
    • How do you connect your device to the network?
    • How many devices are connected to your network hardware?
  4. ShreyashPatel Win User

Lag if using party feature

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing issues with Streaming on Xbox Live while using the Party Chat. It may be due to a possible connection error or the environment where your device is located.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• On which device are you streaming while using the Party Chat?
    • Does the issue occur when you are streaming without the Party Chat enabled?
    • How do you connect your device to the network?
    • How many devices are connected to your network hardware?

I am streaming on my laptop while using the chat.

No it does not occur when I'm not using party chat.

With wifi on a 5ghz 802.11ac network.(don't have access to ethernet)

Around 7 devices are connected to the hardware, but my laptop is the only device on the 5ghz band.
  5. RHR cats Win User

Can I record party chat through the Xbox compatible app on pc?

Is it possible to record the party chat and my own if I join the party on my PC.

If so, what parts would I need?

If this doesn't work, what about recording through smart glass on a phone?

Thanks,

Jody
    Are you trying to record your Audio for streaming or video editing ?
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

Does the Astro A50 have a Stream Out Port?

I have the Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and I use the Stream Out port connected to the Microphone port to the PC.

If you do you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. You would also need to change the Stream Out Port setting in Astro Command center to party chat only.

Then I have 3 Audio Channels with 3 audio sliders

Capture Card (Game)

Microphone (Part Chat)

USB Yeti (Microphone)
Thema:

why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming?

1. why doesn't Part chat have Live streaming? - Similar Threads - why doesn't Part

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...