Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

Discus and support Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattis pallokat, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are working. i know the game and hate to play it with mouse and keyboard. The controller works perfektly and i play with it daily, also its is showen in my Xbox controler app. I would appreciate help. thx

:)

mattis pallokat, Nov 4, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Mattis P, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Minecraft Dungeons. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Ensure that your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 is compatible with Minecraft Dungeons. While most Xbox-compatible controllers should work with the game, it's always good to verify compatibility. Minecraft Dungeons officially supports Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows 10 Edition, so your controller should be compatible.

2. Make sure that your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has the latest firmware installed. Microsoft periodically releases firmware updates for their drivers to improve performance and address any bugs or compatibility issues. You can update the controller's firmware through the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC.

3. Connect the controller via USB: If you haven't already, try connecting your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to your Xbox console or PC using a USB cable. This can help establish a direct connection and ensure that the controller is recognized by the system. If the controller works when connected via USB, it indicates that there may be an issue with the wireless connection.

4. If you're using the controller wirelessly, try re-pairing it with your Xbox console or PC. On the console, press and hold the pairing button on the front of the console until the Xbox button starts flashing. Then, press and hold the pairing button on your controller until the Xbox button on the controller flashes. Allow them to sync and establish a connection.

5. Close Minecraft Dungeons completely and restart both the game and your Xbox console or PC. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches and allow the controller to be recognized.

6. Once you're in Minecraft Dungeons, navigate to the game's settings or options menu. Look for controller settings and ensure that the input method is set to "Controller" or "Gamepad" instead of "Keyboard and Mouse." This will ensure that the game recognizes the controller input.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to the official Minecraft Dungeons support team for further assistance. They will have access to specific troubleshooting steps and can provide more personalized support.

Best regards.
  3. Karolina Oskiera Win User

How to disconnect hacked & blocked Ms account from Playstation Network?

Also - if the account is deleted/ blocked by you, why is ot still connected to PS Network? Anyway, my goal is to use Minecraft Dungeons again with PSN.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Why doesnt my controller connect

Hey there xDistrictz,

It sounds like the issue may be with either the controllers or the console. Is this an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Muhammet HanifiTezca Win User

Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

i tried this thing nothing changed. I have problems like this. İ want play Fifa 21 with my online friends he can see me online but i cant see him online. We cant play any games .
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

Thema:

1. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons? - Similar Threads - Why doesnt controller

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  5. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  6. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  7. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  8. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  9. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  10. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554