Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording?

Discus and support Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to record on my xbox it does not capture any voice recording either in party or in game chat. 5741fb8b-4fe6-4cf1-869c-6cac04a6f929 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaM Hession, Apr 6, 2023.

1. SaM Hession
    SaM Hession Guest

When i try to record on my xbox it does not capture any voice recording either in party or in game chat.

:)

SaM Hession, Apr 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because it's Katherine the Ryo for 20 video card and audio hardware, which coming to change before a chat mixer
  3. RezidentMeme Win User

WTF... Game Clip voice recording - Why is this not possible?

When I record a game clip on the Xbox One X my voice is not recorded even though all my mic settings are set to on. I'm totally confounded as to why this is so, since my mic is working with other apps and game chat. Supposedly this feature is built into
    the Xbox One X capture system.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

I need help buying a microphone...

First, for regular recording using the Xbox Game DVR you can't record your voice.

And second, for use with the Xbox One you must use a mic with a 3.5mm input for use with a controller.

You can use for recording if you have some hardware like an ElGato game capture device and also have a cable that's 3.5mm so that you can speak to people ingame and also have it recording the mic on your computer via USB in the same video file. It may be
    complicated but it will work if you have everything set up correctly.
  5. perfectdrago13 Win User

Is there an in game A / V recorder box that does not require a pc/laptop

ok. I have found .......AVerMedia Game Capture HD (C281)-Record Xbox 360 that does not need a computer while recording. Does anyone konw if this will also record the ingame chat between me and my friends. Thanks
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

recording in party

Currently the Xbox Game DVR app does not support recording party chat.

You will have to use external hardware and software to capture party chat and ingame sound/video, like an ElGato.
Thema:

1. Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording? - Similar Threads - Why doesnt capture

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  5. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  6. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  7. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  8. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  9. Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox auto update games.: I dont get to play very often. every time i find the time to get on. every stupid game i want to play has some sort of update thats anywhere from 20 to well over 100gb needed in order to play....
  10. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554