Why doesn’t my Xbox beep then cut to no sound when I play call of duty warzone 2

Discus and support Why doesn’t my Xbox beep then cut to no sound when I play call of duty warzone 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I load up Call of Duty Warzone 2. The game will proceed to make several beeping noises and then afterwards cut to no game sound. I’ll still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingsly Jonathan, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Why doesn’t my Xbox beep then cut to no sound when I play call of duty warzone 2

Whenever I load up Call of Duty Warzone 2. The game will proceed to make several beeping noises and then afterwards cut to no game sound. I’ll still have sound for my Xbox but no game sound for call of duty. This only happens when I play call of duty. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling game files and also completely resetting my Xbox. I have the Xbox series S.

:)

Kingsly Jonathan, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Muiz Morni Win User

Headsets

Yes. As i am currently now playing the call of duty warzone, and i am avoiding to use audiojack via controller because when the controller is on idle mode,so does the headset. This is my difficulty as i am playing during the game, the sound is gone. So i
    have to turn on the controller again.

On other note, i am playing the call of duty warzone via keyboard n mouse separately connected direct to the console.
  3. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

4. AndreiStratan Win User

xbox series S bad video quality on 1080 monitor

This not solved my problem . I have a bad resolution only when play the game . Call of Duty Warzone and other .
  5. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
  6. ngocphi Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

Nope as mentioned warzone 2023 isnt out yet as stated many times already

Mw3 is only paid

However Call of duty launcher when you install the warzone add-on can be played but you don't like warzone 2 so it can't be played

Warzone 3 as you call it doesn't exist as the season hasn't started

So you cant be seeing them play mw3

You are thinking about the game warzone 2

Ghost skin is available for warzone 2 if you get vault

But it's still the game you sent like
Thema:

Why doesn’t my Xbox beep then cut to no sound when I play call of duty warzone 2

1. Why doesn’t my Xbox beep then cut to no sound when I play call of duty warzone 2 - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t beep

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  7. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  8. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  9. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  10. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...