why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming

Discus and support why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller 6c45749e-ca3c-4446-949c-c0652197e07f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ronil radia, Dec 27, 2022.

1. ronil radia
    ronil radia Guest

why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller

:)

ronil radia, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming."

As of the moment, what we can only use is a supported controller.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Because it isn't designed for it

In order ro use a flight stick you need to install it locally

As only controllers are compatible with cloud

If you dont have an series console or powerful enough PC you can't install it

You can use flight stick on locally installed pc games or xbox one games like ace combat or squadrons
  4. NASTY NEIL 357 Win User

Xbox series s not recognising t flight hotas one controller.

Joysticks arent meant for fps games

You do need.dual analogue sticks for most games
    Mainly playing enlisted which is infantry units with also tank and plane units , it’s made by the same devs as war thunder and I wanted to use the joystick to fly the plane units then switch back to the controller when I spawn infantry or tank units.

With multiple spawns per battle using the co pilot feature to use the controller and joystick on the same account will be perfect.

I can’t understand why the joystick buttons work on the dashboard but isn’t recognised when I try to activate the co pilot feature.

If it works and I can sign in and navigate the menus with it why isn’t it visible in the menus.
  5. Josh69spf Win User

Why doesn't my "cloud gaming" work?

Is there any way to speak with an Xbox Customer Service representative?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why doesn't my "cloud gaming" work?

Thema:

1. why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming - Similar Threads - why doesn't plane

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e