Why doesn't my PC download games?

Discus and support Why doesn't my PC download games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves to play on PC, however when I install it it stays at 0 forever 9ad8a814-ae25-4b7d-9da9-6fb1f90c0f0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoernerES, Nov 27, 2023.

1. HoernerES
    HoernerES Guest

Yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves to play on PC, however when I install it it stays at 0 forever

:)

HoernerES, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello HoernerES, my name is Courtney, and I’d be glad to help.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. The usual fix for this issue is to repair the Microsoft Store, please try the following:

Type on the Windows Search bar "Windows PowerShell" > Make a right-click on it and then click "Run as Administrator"

Copy the command:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Go to Windows PowerShell and make a right click on the top bar and select Edit > Paste. Then hit enter, and the command will run.
    Close PowerShell, restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, let's try to reset the Microsoft Store from Windows Settings. To do that, go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features and search "Microsoft Store"
    Select Advanced options > Reset > Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Best Regards, Courtney.
  3. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamespass PC doesn't detect the controller!!

I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app but the controller doesn't show up and I'm using a PS4 controller. My steam and DS4 software does detects the controller and my other applications as well as such Gog, Uplay, Epic Launcher, Battle.Net, EA Play, and etc. I don't understand why when playing the game via Clould Gaming it does detects the controller but when downloading the game on the PC the gamepass doesn't detects the controller!
  4. hossdelux Win User

Address error when purchasing xbox games or DLC on windows

Oh wow, Okay. I figured it out. My PCs region was changed to New Zealand somehow. So that's why it was screwed up on the game and not xbox one. This is also why my game on PC couldn't verify that I am who I am I am guessing so it wouldn't allow me to download
    the DLC on PC and why it did allow me to download it on Xbox One.

Why my region changed. Literally not a clue.
  5. ReneKr4646 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere game doesn't support cloud saves - but that's an integral feature!

Ah great. WAs hoping to find an answer here but figured I am not alone.

Just downloaded the game on PC because the TV was occupied just find out that my save from my Xbox was not synced.

Why is that. Doesn't make sense?

@MS: What are you going to to do about it????
  6. Futuristix Win User

3rd party controller not recognized by xbox app

I didn't word it well in my post but the issue is that the controller doesn't work with a game I have downloaded on my pc, it's not a big deal if it doesn't work with cloud play.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my PC download games? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't download

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  10. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b