Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

Discus and support Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adult acc, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Adult acc
    Adult acc Guest

So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every time I log in to my account it says installation stopped. I have cancelled the installation and restarted it multiple times and even deleted a few other games in case it was a storage issue but its still doing the same thing any tips on how to fix this?

:)

Adult acc, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. Does this happen only with Call of Duty World War 2, or with all other games? However, if your download doesn't start or fails, here are a few possible solutions:
    1. Check the Xbox status.
    2. Sign in with the correct Xbox profile.
    3. Check for a system update.

For more details on the above, and more troubleshooting issues, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

I hope this helps.
  3. Tudes24 Win User

Xbox network transfer

Hi.

I've tried this but on the new Xbox one s the ready to install doesn't show any of my purchased downloaded games that are available on my old Xbox one s.
  4. BADMAGIK Win User

I want to know XBOX720 can support XBOX360 games?

Let me get this straight. You are going to purchase a next gen console (when available) so you can play old games from the previous console?

Why not just keep the old one. Backwards compatibility is stupid in my opinion and a waste.
  5. ZacLy255 Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Smart delivery is the problem. Let Series X/S owners access Xbox One versions of games, so if a game like Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen play, we can still download a second version of the game and play with friends running the older version!
  6. Xorg4121 Win User

Need Options to Permanently Remove Game from Quick Resume

I just swapped out my 2 new S consoles back to my old beat up first gen Xbox One's because of Quick Resume. Why can't there just be an option to remove it permanently from the games we as users select? Until this is possible I will just deal with my old Xbox One's many shortcomings. Makes no sense. Please fix this Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't old

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  9. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  10. Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X work at 120fps?: When set for 120fps, the controller continually disconnects it self every 5 or so seconds f5e51840-aa9a-4a45-b1ea-d921f0f3593e