Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

Discus and support Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stevie Gabb, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Stevie Gabb
    Stevie Gabb Guest

I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to download it almost instantly

:)

Stevie Gabb, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Stevie, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Sometimes, gifts sent to someone through the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store may take up to 24 hours to arrive. It's advisable to wait for this period.

If after this time your friend still hasn't received the gift, you can check your purchase history by using the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

From there, you can find the gift code and manually send it to your friend so they can redeem it.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. A Guilty Secret Win User

Gifting Games To Other Regions

Yeah, but then what is the point of gifting games? The idea is if my friend in the US is lacking funds and I want him to be able to play that game with me I should be able to gift him the digital copy there and then.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access anymore

i’m gamesharing with a friend i know and he has my account. after a while i didn’t want him to have access to my account anymore. so i stopped gamesharing with him for a while and made a pin. so everything time i want to sign in i have to enter a pin, but he doesn’t. he doesn’t need to put in my pin apparently. i don’t want him to buy something without my permission but i can’t do anything. how can i stop my friend from entering my account?
    This is exactly one of the reasons why sharing account details with someone is actually against the terms of service and puts both you and your friend at risk of being banned.
  5. TITAN Regiis Win User

I gifted a game to my friend but it says she doesn’t have the game

I would double check the edition and account to where you gifted you friend. It sounds like it went to an incorrect account or the incorrect edition
  6. LeNoirMortis Win User

I gifted a game to my friend but it says she doesn’t have the game

Hi tiramikat,

Please would you be able to contact the support team

here

Unfortunately, the Xbox Ambassadors are unable to see account details and transactions. However, the support team will be able to access all of this information and should be able to get your issue resolved for you quickly.

Have a great day.
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him? - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t friend

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  7. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  8. why doesn’t discord work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why doesn’t discord work?: When I try to get into a discord call with my friends, I went into the party and chat tab when I pressed on discord to link accounts, and when I checked the Discord app, it said it was connected...
  9. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...