Why doesn't my controller work on cloud play even though my pc says it's connected?

Discus and support Why doesn't my controller work on cloud play even though my pc says it's connected? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made sure I had everything up to date, I restarted everything, but whenever I open my cloud play games, I cant even get past the Press A To Start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ka1zen, Jul 4, 2023.

1. ka1zen
    ka1zen Guest

Why doesn't my controller work on cloud play even though my pc says it's connected?

I made sure I had everything up to date, I restarted everything, but whenever I open my cloud play games, I cant even get past the Press
    A To Start screen and no input from my controller does anything within the game. However, if i click home, it does show me the game bar and I can use my controller within said game bar. It's only the games themselves that are unresponsive.

:)

ka1zen, Jul 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: