Why doesn't Minecraft open the servers?

Discus and support Why doesn't Minecraft open the servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the lastest version of Minecraft and the Minecraft's servers require me to have the lastest version when I actually have it. ¿What do I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MASTER DULUC, Jun 24, 2023.

1. MASTER DULUC
    MASTER DULUC Guest

I have the lastest version of Minecraft and the Minecraft's servers require me to have the lastest version when I actually have it.

¿What do I have to do?

:)

MASTER DULUC, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

Sign out, go to your app manager and clear the app cache, restart your mobile device and sign in again.

You can also try accessing the game from another network, for example using mobile data.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Martas01 Win User

I cannot access chat in multiplayer

I logged off the minecraft account, restarted computer and opened minecraft, and logged on server, still doesn't work
  4. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft 1.19 doesn't open

Hello Tiago Dumé,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft 1.19 doesn't open

Hello Tiago Dumé,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble opening Minecraft Java on your PC. This issue may be caused by a corrupted or outdated Java installation, or by a conflict with another program that uses Java. To help you resolve this issue, I would like to ask you a few questions:

- What version of Windows are you using?

- Did you download Minecraft Java from the official website or from another source?

- Do you have any antivirus or firewall software that could be blocking Minecraft or JNA?

- Have you tried running Minecraft as an administrator or in compatibility mode?

Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure you have the latest Windows version installed.

- Run the Minecraft Launcher as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the launcher icon and select "Run as administrator".

- Check if there are any other programs that use Java running in the background, such as web browsers, antivirus software, or VPN clients. Close them and try launching Minecraft again.

- If none of the above steps work, you may need to reinstall the game and delete the .minecraft folder from your PC. This will remove all your game settings and mods, so make sure you back up your saves and screenshots before doing this. To delete the .minecraft folder, follow these steps:

- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box. - Type %appdata% and press Enter.

- Find and delete the .minecraft folder.

- Reinstall the game

Please see: Minecraft: Java Edition Game Crashes, Performance, and Graphics Issues FAQ  | Minecraft Help

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. If you still need assistance, please reply to this message with more details about your PC specifications and the error message you are getting.

Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Minecraft open the servers? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Minecraft

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. Why doesn't MS store want to install Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't MS store want to install Minecraft?: I'm trying to install Minecraft on my new laptop, and in the Microsoft Store, there are two options, "Minecraft Launcher" and "Minecraft Java and Bedrock". But it doesn't matter what I try,...
  9. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  10. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?: So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the...