Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

Discus and support Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carole Billinge, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache, installing and uninstalling, checking other updates and uninstalling them, restarted, hard reboot, nothing is working. It is very frustrating. I love this game, helps me unwind at the end of the day and also paid to stop ads and now cannot access anything. Please do something asap. I am running windows 10

:)

Carole Billinge, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Perhaps this post by Tekkie Boy helps:

Thread "Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even reset, uninstalled, and reinstalled. Still will not open." page 1: Tekkie Boy's reply on August 14, 2023

"

In the german community, Karl-HeinzFenske found a workaround to start the game:

https://answers.microsoft.com//mess...threadID=6694962d-ad07-41c3-8bc3-9e8e41dea364

Quote Translate:

"In the Microsoft Store I have another game (Mahjong) that I opened in the store there.

X-Box showed me logged in and I was able to play mahjong.

From there you can select Solitaire.

I did that and solitaire opened up and is playable for me. I logged out, restarted the computer, selected Solitaire normally.

That worked, so I tried logging in, it worked and now the game is running again."

Others then tried the mahjong trick and it worked.

"
  3. Flinus Win User

Im running W11 and can´t play either.

The game starts to load and ask to accept or deny cookies. When i click on either it starts to load but get stucked.

Have also tried everything suggested by support with no success.
  4. Carole Billinge Win User

Same with me. I have a paid version and haven't been able to get in for 2 weeks now
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

hi. im mel and im an independent advisor. at the moment there is an issue with the solitaire games since the last update and unfortunately we havent been able to find any solutions that fix the issue. hopefully microsoft are working on a fix
  6. Carole Billinge Win User

That worked for me too. Installed and opened Microsoft Mahjong then did just as you said and there it all was with my records intact. Thank you. But no thanks to Microsoft
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Why doesn't it work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't it work?: Hi! A while ago, I got a GENTEK keyboard and mouse. While the mouse works fine, the keyboard sometimes doesn't work at all. 8ce2d636-82a8-40cb-82d7-1f8e09929d09
  5. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  9. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281