Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...

Discus and support Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online multiplayer performance? 906c8758-c72a-46ab-8ebb-57f9cee4940c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Topsixrows, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Topsixrows
    Topsixrows Guest

Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...

Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online multiplayer performance?

:)

Topsixrows, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online multiplayer performance?

If you mean here on the forums, these are community based so you typically won't get a response from anyone at Microsoft. If you want to speak to support directly, you'd have to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Just Creech Win User

To expand on what Smwutches said, Microsoft isn’t an ISP. The console works fine. Most games work fine. Internet connections vary in quality not just by location, but time of day, weather, provider, etc. The vast majority of online gaming issues are due to the connection of the people involved, which is way out of scope for Microsoft in general, and these forums for sure.

If you want to offer up some specifics with details showing how it is the console and not your internet, we may be able to look into it, but a general complaint that things are “poor” doesn’t provide any actionable facts.
  4. GregBeauford Win User

Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up

Why is Xbox such a poor running console? I purchased my son a new ps5 and me the xbox x, son has zero issues with ps5. After 2 days i am ready to sale the series x and go to ps5! WZ nor BF2042 work online! This is a terrible product!
  5. Harry Davies1 Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hi mate

I’m not sure if you read the question fully and understood or not. The game is marketed as crossgen for Xbox one and Xbox SERIES X, with digital delivery advertised in the top right corner. How am I meant to play it on Xbox SERIES X when the console doesn’t have a disc tray.
  6. Expo Raptor Win User

If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

Hi Arturo,

Thanks that article however doesn’t answer my question of what happens if I’m playing the new version and the old version on the same console (Xbox Series X)
Thema:

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online... - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Microsoft

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  3. Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Hall of Champions Reset, Why doesn’t it reset?: Am I missing something or are others experiencing this I’m being told to reset my rank as I’m past 17 but it’s not coming up to let me reset Thanks submitted by /u/SoftwareJolly4159 [link]...
  4. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  7. Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my mic work on my wired controller?: My parents bought me a Xbox certificated wired controller for Christmas,i was excited to get on the get game and talk to my friends. I plugged my mic port in and started to talk but my mic was...
  8. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  9. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  10. Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?: Hi! I’ve been trying to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on my switch but it makes me download “oauth”(a file with no data) and then gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried on...