Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

Discus and support Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jason ShadowHeart, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug

* Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my account

:)

Jason ShadowHeart, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and thank you for the information.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Please be advised that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Jason ShadowHeart Win User

So someone is after my cuddlepuppy#5552 Xbox account and I have received 16/8 strikes and if u look at the 5th ticket and pls forgive me there is no way in hell I would do that to someone's daughter and me saying the "n" word is not what I would say I have a lot over family that can confirm this and say that I am true hearted and true to my word sir I am being framed on Xbox
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jason! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

My apologies I just want to clarify, can you give me more details about your inquiry so that I will be able to assist you further?

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access your account or any Microsoft System.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. DeerBabies17 Win User

Possesed-box?

Sounds like someone else is signing into your account! Ive never gotten the Goodbye message for a connection loss, but it does pop up when someone else uses my account. Id check with your friends and see if someone is signing into it, and change your password
    to prevent this from happening in the future :).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Been banned for someone else being on my account and sending violent messages around !

The enforcement team does not read the forums. You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Keep in mind that you are responsible for your account at all times. So even if you weren't the one using it, you are responsible for what happens if someone else is using it. That's also why it's against the code of conduct to let anyone else use your account.
Thema:

1. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account - Similar Threads - Why does team

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does your team see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug cd42e968-d8be-430e-956c-44beafc761c6
  9. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...