Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

Discus and support Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by diaperwolf, Aug 4, 2023.

1. diaperwolf
    diaperwolf Guest

Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their anger at Microsoft for punishing honest good standing players?

Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order to solve this major problem at Xbox.

:)

diaperwolf, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying players ruining player experiences?

3. onyxishere Win User

Why does Xbox enforcement not punish trolls ??

Please be sure to use the dashboard reporting tools to report people you see breaking the code of conduct of Live. Also, remember that the PET do get thousands of reports per day. All of these must be investigated prior to laying any kind of enforcement
    action against the person. This means that not all enforcements are immediate. It can take some time for them to get to the complaint.
  4. Azure Influx Win User

What makes this game so good?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Time for my non troll response: As Dom said this game is quick and easy. All my friends have it, and they suck at playing it, so I can pick it up and do just as bad as they do. Yes I would like something new, but dont see the masses changing with me.

Regular troll response: I am very surprised to see the OP hasnt comeback to this topic to say
    how much better Brink is than COD.

[/quote]In my honest opinion, yes. In my opinion COD gets me more than frustrated. I can't enjoy the game since it's not a game you play for fun, No teamwork, Annoying community, and just plain frustrating. That's why I play games like Battlefield, Brink,
    and Far Cry 2.
  5. Sam Curious Win User

Xbox suspension

The enforcement web site does not facilitate a conversation with them how does one facilitate this?

Enforcement has no standards for setting bans/suspensions as the community is generally toxic and there are trolls that goad people into responding … the responder gets punished and the trolls are not punished… seems like a legal issue particularly since people invest a lot of money And Xbox live does not allow a user to turn off/block initial and unsolicited contact from toxic players… thus Xbox live facilitates the contact and then when the unsolicited conversation doesn’t go according to Xbox live standards one side loses ALOT of money bec trolls seek responses to report and then the stupid ban/suspension judge and jury takes the wrong action
  6. Glu10Free Win User

All my fears about Skyrim were confirmed...

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

Why do you keep coming back? Every time you do, you get flamed more. Surprised it hasn't annoyed you yet to be honest.

[/quote]I keep coming back because a few people here have actually had some constructive, intelligent things to say regarding my concerns. All the people calling me a troll and flaming me don't really annoy me at all to be honest. I just ignore it for the
    most part because I'm not a troll and it's sad that people have to flame me to get their point across.

I could ask you the same question as well. Why do you keep coming back? You've called me a troll and have added nothing constructive to the thread.
Thema:

1. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying... - Similar Threads - Why does punish

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  10. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...