Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

Discus and support Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryan Tyler, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Bryan Tyler
    Bryan Tyler Guest

Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta is a level 7898 but their gamer score is barely 430. Ive had gta for several years and you can tell my account is legit. I don’t understand why in the community guidelines its says we do not condole to cheating. Anything of this matter will be banned. When u report the person nothing seems to ever happen. Im sure its goin to be the same way on xbox x. Its very sad the Xbox support community never does anything to solve these issues i’ve had enough with dealing with hackers thats the whole reason I upgraded to Xbox one and yet the same thing that happened on Xbox 360 is fluttering all around in xbox one servers. Very disrespectful. I believe Xbox doesn’t doesn't care anymore about how our (the gamers) playing experience is. So with that being said im taking several pictures of the agreement on Xbox and taking it to court since nothing ever seems to be done. Someone needs to pay I didn’t pay 600$ to deal with the same BS i did for 3years on xbox 360. Unless someone can give me a good reason not to take Xbox to court. I get on the game to relax and everytime i play it makes my days even more stressful I’ve even gotten death threats from said cheaters and reported it and Xbox said in their message to me that they couldn’t do anything about my report. Very disrespectful and disgusting software. If a Xbox member reads this i bet you 200$ that if you look into this person’s account you’ll find that they are cheating and harassing numerous of others including me. ( XQueenKiraX ) that’s their gamer tag. Please do something about this issue i’m begging you. Im tired of coming home from a stressful day at work and having to deal with some rude people like this. I even joined a new session and they followed me and my game even started to freeze i even disconnected from the game and my console was acting extremely slow it never does that until this person started saying they were going to get into my IP and mess with my connection.

:)

Bryan Tyler, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: