Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

Discus and support Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ꭈ, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement team. I already submitted an appeal arguing against the ban, in which they denied it. I have no way, and i mean no way to access my account, or even use the 300$ xbox series s i bought, which makes me furious. To make things worse, they continued to charge my BANNED account today, even given the fact that i cannot use xbox live ultimate because the console is completely useless given the ban. I think the support for this issue is zero to none, i’m not even sure if i could call someone about this matter. I’d like to have this ban discussed because there’s just plenty of things wrong and many questions i have unanswered. An account that has years of progress and money wasted, games with progress as well, and subscription charges on a wrongfully banned account, and a 300$ console that’s completely useless. Support or someone to talk to would be amazing

:)

ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ꭈ, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?