Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

Discus and support Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Uzumarki_12, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Uzumarki_12
    Uzumarki_12 Guest

Why does Xbox need credit card info for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and how do I fix it?

I recently got it to play with some friends online but when I tried to put in the code it asks me for a payment method. I've only used Nintendo Online codes and it just adds the money to my Switch account or has the online ready to go after putting in the code. I expected that to be the case with Xbox but apparently not, I don't have a credit card and my phone is currently in need of repairs so I can't create one on the spot.

If anyone has any answers I'd be really grateful, I just wanna play Gang Beasts with my friend today since it's her birthday. Again, any answers are welcome.

:)

Uzumarki_12, Aug 4, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: