Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

Discus and support Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakub Kulovaný, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

:)

Jakub Kulovaný, Jul 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If there is a wireless controller or USB headset you wish on Xbox, you need to ask the manufacturer to make an xbox version.

It is entirely in the peripheral maker's camp to do this.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

practically any headset with a 3.5mm connector can be used on the xbox, it does not have to say xbox ready to work.
  4. Zacabeb Win User

Reference Levels and HDMI Color Space Settings

Or put differently, in full range 0 represents the same black as does 16 in limited range, and 235 as bright white in limited range as does 255 in full range.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

USB Wireless Headsets On XBox One X

xbox one does not support audio over usb. so choices are limited.
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

Optical Out - What is it for??

[quote user="William YZF R1"]

With this being a next gen console (with Blu-Ray) does its inclusion suggest we are stuck with much inferior Dolby Digital sound when compared to HD sound formats?

Or is Microsoft caring about current headset users despite not including backward compatibility for 360 games?

[/quote]

so let me get this straight. you assume since there is an optical output that the whole console will be limited to what that output is? why would they do this? and what does this have to do with the current headset?

-

why do i even bother.
Thema:

1. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices? - Similar Threads - Why does limit

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  4. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  5. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  6. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  7. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  8. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  9. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....
  10. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...