Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

Discus and support Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why in God's name is there a new special strike system that adds a multi-player ban to the communications bans? If you don't wanna hear somebody block... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComparisonIll1195, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

Why in God's name is there a new special strike system that adds a multi-player ban to the communications bans? If you don't wanna hear somebody block and mute them it's not that hard. You don't need a multibillion dollar company to baby you so you're feelings aren't hurt. You're playing a video game, block them, mute them, or simply change games cause you can't use your big boy/ big girl pants to not lose your crap over something some 14 year old says on the internet. It's sad how far we've come from the Golden Era when people just enjoyed the game and the trash talk.

submitted by /u/ComparisonIll1195
    [link] [comments]

/u/ComparisonIll1195, Aug 17, 2023
  2. ColonelBoston Win User

COD and Raging.

@Mitchell: no other game frustrates me like cod. Why? The lowest common denominator community & the studios that cater to them. That, and the nostalgia of how much I truly enjoyed cod2 & cod4 & how far away from those games the recent games have gone.
  3. Daves Mom Win User

Give me a Digital Membership

You are ALSO correct...unfortunately. Lowest common denominator, indeed.
  4. Grimsupanoob Win User

COD Warzone crashing to xbox home (Xbox1X)

This is an issue with that particular game that Activision is aware off, but are probably not going to fix

to be honest, this has happened to me a couple of times, and Activision do not care, as they have to cater to the lowest common denominator of performance, and the largest ecosystem

I do not expect this will change anytime soon, as they keep signing exclusive deals and timed releases for a certain other console across all their games
  5. the better twin Win User

is casual gaming ruining games

Yeah games are a bit of a joke these days in terms of the hand holding. I guess that's what happens when you pander to the "lowest common denominator" public.
  6. Davee Cee Win User

The new xbox one without kinect and with more ram memory

You could stick 100000GB in but third party developers are only going to create games for the lowest common denominator. First party games would be a different story as it generally is.
Thema:

Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

1. Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator? - Similar Threads - Why does insist

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  10. Why does Microsoft insist you use UPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft insist you use UPS: Why does Microsoft exclusively use UPS for their shipments rather than other postal services, and what options do individuals with limited mobility have for local drop-off points, considering the...