Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

Discus and support Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Hughes3, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass.

:)

Michael Hughes3, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous when you pay so much a Month

Thank you, Michael! It's great to have you here with us. Happy Holidays again!
  3. Michael Hughes3 Win User

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous when you pay so much a Month

Thanks Annanda! Happy Holidays! Appreciate your response
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and reaching out.

The long wait times are due to the high traffic of players playing and using XCloud, okay? I understand how frustrating it is to wait when you want to play.

I want you to know that Microsoft is aware of those long queue times and is working ******* it. I cannot guarantee when this will get better, but it is really being worked on, so what we can do for now is wait and keep playing as possible until this is solved, okay?

I hope you understand.

Happy Holidays.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Codydurbin Win User

Cloud gaming had long wait times

Why 20 minutes wait times is ridiculous I paid for gamepass ultimate for the convenience of cloud gaming and it's no longer convenient
  6. JP1389 Win User

Long wait times in cloud gaming

I love how the thread you linked is locked down along with several others. As usual Microsoft puts out an inferior product without proper testing. Saving them money by having the end user do the testing and debugging. Why are we paying extra for a different product that's nowhere near as good as the previous? Maybe we should send them a message like Disney got and boycott their products until they understand the issue.
Thema:

Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

1. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous... - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  6. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  9. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  10. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...