Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

Discus and support Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris theGirariolu, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I understand why we can't have people just going around saying whatever to other users, but long story short I'm trying to figure out the logic lately behind my com bans that now have lead to a 6 month com ban.

I'll be playing one of the older Call of Duties, and sometimes generally speaking it will be the same people that start messing with me. These people will be able to say a multitude of things that should, and in most cases would get me banned if I say them, but these people seem to not get the ban hammer. I'll get spammed calling me a bot, an idiot, clever ways of other censored words, but then I say suck my ding dong and bam immediately I'm banned 6 months. I get it I'm not 100% innocent, but the logic I don't get, is why can these people still be allowed to harass me after the fact no less, and meanwhile I'm over here com banned for 6 months under the new lame system. The double standards are just astounding, and the blanketed approach for punishment is just insane.

Like someone interrupting my gaming session spamming bot to my inbox and repeatedly spamming my screen with invites mid match harassing me somehow is apparently less severe than telling someone to suck my ding dong for harassing me. Not to mention the plethora of other terms I'll get called while they continue to be able to call me such things. Microsoft either enforce equally or not at all, don't let someone call me an idiot if I can't do the same. Don't let someone call me (the actual word for fecal matter) when I know you'd com ban me for saying that exact same word!

:)

Chris theGirariolu, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello again Chris T,

We would like to offer you better help but as I mentioned before, we are players like you, if it were within my means to help you with your suspension, I would without a doubt do so. I wish you all the best in this life, and I am very sorry for your situation.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Yes Chris T, only 1 appeal can be filed. In case it is rejected, all you have to do is wait, since not even Support can help you in this type of case.
  4. Chris theGirariolu Win User

Not helpful at all. All I know is people can say worse and not get in trouble because they'll still be sending messages to my inbox. And idk why you insist on saying you never get told regarding, I've been told thanks for helping the Microsoft community when a report gets validated, I've been told sorry we couldn't accept your review right now as well.

I'm literally saying he will be messaging me after the fact of sending my report in, not whether he is online or not. Please READ my responses, not pretend to read them. I said I reported him not that I blocked him. Again referring to the fact these people can say worse and still be messaging proves the fact the reports didn't do what they should've. Stop giving me generic nonsense responses please, all it proves is the strike system is garbage so yes I do understand.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No you do t understand how the strikes works which is what people are telling you

What he does has no bearing on your suspension using it as an excuse on your appeal won't work as it was your actions that incured it

You do not.get.feedback from .your report and a com ban doesn't prevent you from seeing him online as it's. communication that is blocked

If you had done it you wouldn't see him.online as you would've blocked and ignored him
  6. Chris theGirariolu Win User

Also I was wrong about my com ban status, it's actually 365 days not 6 months, I misread that. Anyways I'm not sure, how often can one try to send appeals after the first one gets denied?
Thema:

1. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately? - Similar Threads - Why does Customer

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  10. Why does it take forever to customize the gamerpic on account.xbox.com?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take forever to customize the gamerpic on account.xbox.com?: On account.xbox.com, whenever I attempt to change my profile picture, I get this loading screen that is on a loop forever. What do I do? 392f7fd5-5158-4a88-9cb6-0659bf62cc5d