Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

Discus and support Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Connor McGeehan, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft

:)

Connor McGeehan, Aug 13, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Connor how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. If you've already used up your daily call limit, please try contacting Xbox support via live chat, please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. o Haifisch o Win User

Complaints UK

Yep this is the problem when I do get a call back the tend to hand up and when you ring the number it just tells you to go online to request a call back (max 3 a day). If you do managed to speak to someone the tend to hang up that's why I have been looking for an email or any other form of contact I ever tried twitter and got zero response.
  4. Murkin Out6189 Win User

Can't answer calls on skype while playing in a different app

derek,

The Xbox does recognize the command answer and hang up. if im making a call from inside the program it works perfectly but when im in a different app and i get a call and I answer the call it immediately drops. then I have to call back and then it will
    work.

thanks
  5. Derek_Lakin Win User

Can't answer calls on skype while playing in a different app

Just to clarify the behaviour that you're seeing:

• Does the Xbox recognise the command you say as "Xbox answer", or does it recognise it as "Xbox hang up" (it shows the recognised command in the top-right corner?
    • Does Skype launch when you say "Xbox hang up"?
    • Assuming Skype does launch, does it instantly hang up, or does the call end after a few seconds?
    Thanks,

Derek
  6. agentdark47 Win User

Headache with text support/gamertag change

them as is text support. They have also called me on my phone but keep hanging up.
Thema:

1. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit - Similar Threads - Why does call

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  9. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...