Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

Discus and support Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nolan Harvey, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Nolan Harvey
    Nolan Harvey Guest

I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc simply refuses to allow it to work.

Originally I bought a cable for the xbox 360 controller ( I was almost certain this wouldn't work) then I moved onto a wireless adapter that was off-brand. I then purchased an official microsoft wireless adapter for the xbox 360 controller and none of this has worked.

I have installed countless drivers including work around drivers from 2007 that allowed me to configure the hardware to my sepcific device after disabling digital signature. No matter what I do it seems Microsoft is not supporting third party technology or even its own older technology.

On top of that I no longer have haptic feedback working in my mouse (it rumbles based on sound output). I believe this is a result of windows 11 as it worked fine on my previous pc but I cannot find how to get windows 10 without purchasing a usb stick and reformatting my entire pc AGAIN.

:)

Nolan Harvey, Jan 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: