Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan

Discus and support Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I cancel my ultimate for a normal game pass plan but when I try to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to the game pass ultimate plan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kobe Claxton, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Kobe Claxton
    Kobe Claxton Guest

Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan

So recently I cancel my ultimate for a normal game pass plan but when I try to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to the game pass ultimate plan can anyone help me with this problem

:)

Kobe Claxton, Apr 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you need Xbox live gold to play online, as rainbow six is an online only game as far as I know, you need gold to play it

Xbox live gold is included in GamePass ultimate
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Kobe. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry, but the Ubisoft games are not included in the regular game pass plan.
  4. DoIphn Win User

Updates with the Xbox insider program

Hello, throughout the time that I have been playing xbox, this has never happened to me, I was within a ranked game of rainbow six siege when an update that I cannot skip comes up, ultimately leaving my team behind to lose. I believe that there
    should be a change to this, or I would like to opt out if the xbox update preview, thanks
    Hello, I also play Rainbow Six Siege my self and It's a Wonderful game but there is one way to know about updates and patch:

- Go to the Rainbow Six Siege Ubisoft site and make sure to know about the dates.

Let me know if there is anything else and I wish you the best gaming, message me if you want to play! :)

Have a nice day,

5. KharsenSantos Win User

Game pass wont stop popping up while playign rainbow six siege

My Rainbow six siege makes me choose a game pass plan whenever I load up the game and I cant even play because whenever I start matchmaking it immediately cancels it. I try to invite my friend but it just cancels the loading icon just like when I matchmake nothing works. Please help me
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

Rainbow Six Siege is not included with Game Pass Core.
Thema:

1. Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan - Similar Threads - Why does play

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  9. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  10. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...