Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

Discus and support Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Lednum, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Jason Lednum
    Jason Lednum Guest

Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass, it's showing me foreign currency amounts and giving me no option to choose my actual place of birth which is the United states. This is very frustrating

:)

Jason Lednum, Dec 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: