Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...

Discus and support Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting signed out of my Xbox live account every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out of your account. Then it signs... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NewYork176, Aug 21, 2023.

1. NewYork176
    NewYork176 Guest

Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out...

I keep getting signed out of my Xbox live account every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out of your account. Then it signs me out ? Why?

:)

NewYork176, Aug 21, 2023
  2. R00EY Win User

disconnected from xbox live cannot reconnect until after testing connection

I'm having the same exact issue but mine started last night. I'm playing a game and suddenly I get signed out. So I tried playing a game that does not require being connected to the internet and I still get signed out. I then tried signing in and just
    sitting at the dashboard menu, 10 minutes later I get signed out. All my other devices in the house can connect and stay connected. I even tried my ps3 and it stays connected to the internet as well. I have cable internet and connected via ethernet and
    tried resetting the modem and xbox multiple times. Never had any problem till last night. I get signed out 10-15 minutes after I sign in.
  3. Rehab Grimace Win User

modifying session error??

I'm getting this error message CONSTANTLY now -- it's taken me as long as 10 minutes to get into a game. It never happened to me before this most recent patch & it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

-

I don't know what it is with cod devs, but every time they patch their game, it gets harder to play.
  4. AshtonReed Win User

Xbox one keeps signing me out!

I tried this but it keeps signing me out. Does my xbox one S have a problem with it? Should have stated this before but it signs me out when i play minecraft locally with my brother within like 10 minutes of playing, within like an hour or so when i play
    minecraft by myself, within 2-3 hours of playing rocket league and other games. Like i said it still keeps signing me out, even after the reset you suggested.
  5. McFragPants Win User

Trouble with Xbox Live after downloading Annihilation pack

That happens to me occasionally, just XBL being laggy.

Does it happen every time you sign in?

Also, how is your internet connection with a computer?
  6. Krazy Crayon Win User

being sign out every time i start a game

This seems to be a common issue. I would try to restart my network by un-plugging your router and modem for thirty seconds and then plugging everything back in. If that doesn't work try to clear the system cache. To do this go to system settings--->memory--->
    then highlight your hard drive that contains you account---> then press Y on your controller---> then click clear system cache.
Thema:

1. Why does this happen every time I play a game. You have 10 minutes before being signed out... - Similar Threads - Why does happen

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  6. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  7. Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?: Microsoft, Make a better support system for recovering our accounts. This is not a suggestion, this is a warning. I've had my account taken twice from two different emails and I'm sick and tired...
  8. Why does this happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this happen?: When i Install GTA5 (Xbox one) It installs until it hits 50.5% and recuses to install further (Sometimes it installs very slowly which is extremely rare) Is there a way to fix?...
  9. Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it happen when I factory resetted my Xbox one and it slis stuck at 50%: So I factory restarted my Xbox one and it stays at 50% and is says for a few hours 2d9eb9c8-e29a-4b3b-a72b-2fe4752baa7f
  10. Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???: Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4