Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

Discus and support Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ANGEL X DESTINY, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today and explained in detail of how I’ve changed my passwords, enabled two step verification and even contacted a virtual agent who advised I wouldn’t get banned. I have all the screenshots of the conversations and what processes I have done to lock down my account yet I’ve been penalised because of this. So my question is why are the Xbox support team so bad at communication and helping their customers

:)

ANGEL X DESTINY, Oct 17, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Because your acocunt is still yoir responsibility

And support has no bearing on enforcement completely seperate teams
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Angel! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from the Xbox support team is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

The Xbox enforcement team is an isolated department from Microsoft Xbox Support.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Enforcement action

Ok sorry but disregard those other messages. NOBODY in these forms can find out how or why you are banned or if your account is locked!!!

https://enforcement.xbox.com is the ONLY place you can go to to find out why your account has a ban or suspension on it.

If you account is locked thats a different place also. Is it locked due to to many repeated tries of trying to log in? Was it locked due to an attempted hack??
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox enforcement action (case: 1411700981)

The Xbox Enforcement Team does no monitor these forums. They (xbox enforcement team) can see every purchase that was made on the account as well as refunds. For things like claiming you didn't receive in game currency for a game, when you did and you were
    able to talk a support agent out of a refund. Or maybe redeeming codes from an unauthorized retailer or source or purchase that were made with a credit card and then charged back.

Xbox support will not have that info on the reason why the Xbox Enforcement Team did what they did.

The Enforcement Team would have had to complete a review and to have found a pattern somewhere to justify this action.

The support incident you posted was from Xbox Support. The Xbox Enforcement Team does not provide you with a support incident number.

No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned.

No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can change the state of ANY suspension or ban.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Enforcement ban?

The Xbox Enforcement Team will provide general information about the ban but not the specific detail of what was said or done. They never do.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums.

No one here on the Xbox Forums or at Xbox Support can provide the reason or proof why you were banned or change the state of ANY suspension or ban.
Thema:

1. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban? - Similar Threads - Why does support

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  6. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  7. Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??: I've been trying to sort out billing info, as the system won't accept my creditcard details, despite it taking payments from the same card for months now, all of a sudden it stopped working I've...
  8. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  9. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...