Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

Discus and support Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tim C.2024, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Tim C.2024
    Tim C.2024 Guest

Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

Hello,

I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system is in the same spot and every other thing on WiFi still works.

I’ve tried rebooting the router with zero luck. I’ve played with the network settings trying to reconnect but the system will not connect at start up.

The first time it happened, I left the Xbox running while downloading the games to watch the smart tv. I had zero internet issues.

If I do reset console, it sets up with zero problems but I still have the same issue when I restart the system. I’ve tried shutting the console down with the controller and I’ve tried just letting it turn off from inactivity. No difference, as soon as the console shuts down the system will not reconnect until I reset the console again.

Please help!

:)

Tim C.2024, Mar 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: